Monday, October 18, 2010

What's wrong with them?

My sex-addicted co-worker wants to know something. Maybe you can help him out.


CW: "Dude, I have story for you."
Me: "Okay...."
CW: "I go to the bar with my cousin, okay. He picks up this girl and he's grinding on her, grinding hard. So he picks up this girl and takes her homes. He fucks her. They're kind of dating for a few weeks."
Me: "And?"
CW: "So he gets bored of her. He starts gaming this other girl, bro. He says he likes her, but he just wants to sleep with her. So he's gaming this girl when he finds a new girl. He starts talking to the new girl."
Me: "Your cousin is a tool."
CW: "So we go to the bar, me, my cousin, and the new girl. He's grinding hard on her. Then he leaves to go walk around the bar. He finds the second girl, the one he wants to sleep with. He starts dancing with her and telling her that he likes her. He goes to the bar for a drink, bro, and sees his kind-of girlfriend. He doesn't think she sees him, but she does. She follows him to the dance floor and sees him grinding on the new girl. So the kind-of girlfriend yells at him on the dance floor. This attracts the attention of the second girl. She comes over and yells at him too! The new girl is just standing there; she doesn't know what to do. She starts yelling at my cousin too."
Me: "In the middle of the bar?"
CW: "Why were they yelling at him? They knew he was gaming them."
Me: "Maybe they didn't know. I'm SURE your cousin was completely honest."
CW: "Why are girls such bitches?"

No comments:

Post a Comment