Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Words of Wisdom 2

More words of wisdom:

CW: "I like to piss girls off so they say, 'fuck you.' Then I can say, 'I know you want to, but you can't.' "

[These were his first words to me. The last saw him 3 weeks before]
CW: "Dude! So you won't believe me, but I fucked a twenty-year-old."
Me: "And how was that?"
CW: "She didn't know I was sixteen. She missed her ex though. She kept saying, 'I shouldn't be doing this.' "
Me: "And how do you know she missed her ex?"
CW: "Because that's how chicks get when they miss their ex."

[Referring to a sixteen-year-old girl]
CW: "I sold that bitch for two younger girls."
Me: "Why would you do that?"
CW: "Younger is better; they don't know what they're doing, so it makes it more fun."
Me: "You're disgusting."

CW: "You need to work so you can get the bitches. That's what life's about."

[to anyone who's white]
CW: "What's up Tony?"

CW: "Dude, I had a fight with my girlfriend."
Me: "What'd you do?"
CW: "I told her that I didn't want her talking to other guys. 'How do I know you're not cheating on me? I should be the only guy you talk to.' I don't want her talking to other guys."
Me: "That's ridiculous. Why would you do that?"
CW: "She should only be talking to me bro. I'm the only dick that she needs."
Me: "When you phrase it that way.... You are indeed a dick."

CW: [Looking at a girl] "Hey, baby, what's up?"
Girl: "Fuck off. You're so annoying."
CW: [To me] "She wants me."
Me: "To die, yes."

CW: "I hate [so-and-so]. She doesn't work. I listen to her, and she's bragging about it on the phone. 'Oh, I've been on my coffee for an hour.' "
Me: "How's that different from you? You don't do any work either."
CW: "I hate people like that."
Me: "Me too."

No comments:

Post a Comment